Debt Consolidation Mortgage Milton, Ontario
We understand that life happens, and sometimes it is just not possible to avoid piling up a high debt that simply seems impossible to bring under control.
During these hard times, we are faced with 3 main options
- Filing for Bankruptcy – where we do not have to pay anything, but we lose all access to credit, and in many cases our prized and valued possessions (including a home, car, etc)
- Filing for Consumer Proposal – while a bit better than filing a bankruptcy, a consumer proposal will still halt our access to credit, reflect as a bankruptcy on the bureau while we settle on a repayment term.
- Refinance - can be the most effective and least costly way out of the three options.
A refinance will allow you to
- Have one monthly payment
- Keep your credit intact (for future needs)
- Keep all your possessions
- Pay a lower interest rate than what the creditors charge
- Stop any collection calls
- Pay off CRA arrears (if applicable)
Contact us now to find out how we can assist.